Hello February! I thought we could kick off the month of love with a fun giveaway! This one is for all those new parents or soon to be new parents (who’s having a quarantine baby??!)! I call this the New Parent Welcome Kit! It’s filled with things for mom and dad as they adjust to their new normal and things for baby to outfit them in style. All the items are sourced from small businesses here in the US and are designed to pamper or delight a new parent.
Keep reading to learn a little bit more about each of the pieces in the kit and stay tuned to the end to find out how to enter the giveaway!
- Custom mom and dad ceramic travel mugs, perfect for that new parent java jolt after a long night. With Mom or Dad on one side and Established 2021 on the other, they are perfect for those soon to be parents. Established prior to 2021? That’s fine, we can customize it to you! (Made by Me!)
- Oliver & Rain Organic Muslin Swaddle Baby Blankets that get softer with every wash. These were a staple in our house for both babies and have so many uses (we even still have a few floating around for Lia’s dolls). I love that Oliver & Rain doesn’t just offer soft, organic textiles but also has a heart for sustainability and ensuring a world for our children to grow up in.
- Big Heart Tea Co. Sampler that includes their top three most popular teas. Each pack has enough for two cups which means mom and dad can share a moment while the baby naps. Big Heart Co. is a woman owned, mission driven organization focused on sustainability and ethical sourcing practices.
4. Two Perfect little onesies in blue or pink depending on your perfect bundle. Hand made on organic cotton onesies these simple and soft pieces are perfect for your little one. (Made by Me!)
5. Silicone Teether from Hello Baby LA. These teethers are made with 100% food grade silicone and 100% non-toxic (BPA/lead/PVC/mercury/phthalates/cadmium free) and eco-friendly. The wood is organic maple wood sanded smooth for the baby’s safety. These are perfectly sized for your little one’s hands.
6. Dadda and Mamma board books written by Jimmy Fallon. The only non-small biz item in the kit but so adorable none the less! Simple and colorful and fun to read with your babe. Now mom and dad can compete to see who gets the mamma or dadda first!!!
7. Adorable Burp cloth and bandana bib set from RN Hustler. She’s an RN, a momma and a crafty lady who sews in her time away from the office. The set is gender neutral and so fun with rocket ships and space things. Made of soft terry cloth and flannel, they’re awesome for mopping up drool and messes.
8. Because every new mom needs a moment to relax, Love & Lotus Naturals sea soak salt in Bayou gives you a reason to take a nice long bath and soak. Made from a combination of spa and sea salts this is a high mineral count soak perfect to relax away the day. L&L is one of my favorite vendors. I’ve been stocking up on their sugar scrubs and salts for years! The scents are amazing, her ingredients fresh and natural, and Melissa is a gem! She is small woman owned business based out of Minnesota.
9. And last but not least, a $300 gift certificate with Kloepping Photography! Use it for a session or products, it’s up to you!
Now, how do you enter this give away?!
1. Head out to Instagram or Facebook and comment on the post with your biggest hope for your current or soon-to-be child. (1 entry)
2. Like/Follow Kloepping Photography on Facebook and/or Instagram (1 entry)
3. Tag/share to up to 5 friends (5 entries)
4. Subscribe to my newsletter (I promise it’s quarterly at MOST..haha). (1 entry)
This means that you can get up to 8 entries!!
Winner will be selected on Feb. 14th and announced across all the platforms:) Stay tuned to my page and here on the blog for more!!!
(give away is not affiliated to Fbook or IG)